Wasma Wood Construction Department is specialized in the fabrication of laminated timber structures. Since the early 1980s, our Wood Construction Department has positively contributed to the building of Jeddah city’s infrastructure, and today, Wasma International enjoys a reputation as the leading high-quality contractor in Saudi Arabia for the following types of glue-lam work:
- Suspension pedestrian bridges.
- Sports halls, domes, etc.
- Gazebos, pergolas, trellises, car shade structures and walkways.
- Fencing and window screens.
- Jetties, marinas, and related specialized timber construction.
- Finishing wood work.
- Skylight systems.
Our carpentry workshop is well equipped and capable of fabricating various custom-made timber structures. The Wood Construction Department at Wasma International enjoys a vast experience in serving both public and private projects. Our portfolio includes numerous projects that have been completed for various clients including: